Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 5 Jan 1-8, 2013: Support Letter 2


Dear friends,

I just wanted to update you all on my fundraising progress for both my monthly-support goal and the Ghana project. As of today I have raised approximately $25 for monthly support and $485 towards the Ghana. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated! I have received many messages of encouragement and prayer support and I am very thankful for those blessings. Currently the office is very busy with preparations for the upcoming project to North Kenya. We are very excited to see what God will do there in the remote deserts of Kenya through medical clinics and pastoral training conferences. I am settling into my role here with the ministry and love every minute of minute of it. I hope you have a blessed 2013.

In Christ,

Andrew Colpitts

P.S. I am still well short of my goals. I still need to raise $475 per month and $3,015 for the Ghana project. Please prayerfully consider supporting me. Go to www.eagleprojects.com to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment